Scratch Dailey

My Hobbie is everything. Which is specifically what this blog is about. what

Thursday, January 20, 2005


Into the Sun - Pretty neat huh?

My Dad always said never look directly into the Sun good advice for sure, but with the digital camera everything has changed and yes one can now look into the Sun.

Problem is that it took me all these years before I realized how this new tool changed everything. I guess that is the way of it humans get a new tool and it is years maybe generations before all the ramifications of that tool can be recognized.
cpyrght John Sebastian 2004

|

OK you know what I think, if you want me (and the milions of visitors to this blog) to know what you think use the comment function above. Thanks.


***************************************************** Previously

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com